|A. 1x M12 x 1.5mm nut||F. 1x 5v 20x20x10 fan||J. 1x Thermistor extension cable|
|B. 1x Collet||G. 1x Spring||K. 1x Fan extension cable|
|C. 1x Collet clip||H. 1x HeaterCore||L. 1x Heater extension cable|
|D. 1x HeatSink||I. 1x Revo Nozzle||M. 1x 5V regulator board|
|E. 1x Fan Duct|
1. Attach the spring to the groove on the bottom of the Heatsink.
2. Attach the HeaterCore to the HeatSink and spring assembly.
A slight twisting motion may be required.
3. Screw the Nozzle into Heatsink, it should slide freely through the HeaterCore.
There is no need to use tools, this step should be done using your hands only. Hot-tightening is also not required.
If you are following this guide to change nozzles after use ensure the assembly has cooled down to below 50°C before attempting this step!
4. Attach fan and fan duct to the HeatSink. No Fixings Required.
Make sure the fan sticker is facing towards the HeatSink.
5. Insert collet and collet clip into the top of the HeatSink.
6. Screw the nut onto the top threaded section of the HeatSink. Typically this is done after mounting. For details regarding the mounting specification please see Revo Micro Datasheet
7. The fan runs on 5V. To ensure the correct voltage is supplied from your mainboard, you should plug in the regulator board as shown to ensure your outputted voltage is correct.
Failure to use the regulator board may result in damage to the fan.
The colour of the HeaterCore thermistor wire has recently changed from white to blue. If your HeaterCore has a white thermistor cable. Please refer to the diagram below.
8. Attach the Heater and Thermistor extension cables.