|A. 1x Collet||F. 4x Self-tapping screws||J. 1x Thermistor extension cable|
|B. 1x Collet Clip||G. 1x Spring||K. 1x Fan extension cable|
|C. 1x HeatSink||H. 1x HeaterCore||L. 1x Heater extension cable|
|D. 1x Fan Duct||I. 1x Revo Nozzle|
|E. 1x 3010 Fan|
1. Attach the spring to the groove on the bottom of the Heatsink.
2. Attach the HeaterCore to the HeatSink and spring assembly.
3. Screw the Nozzle into Heatsink, it should slide freely through the HeaterCore.
There is no need to use tools, this step should be done using your hands only. Hot-tightening NOT required.
This step should be completed with the HotEnd at 50°C and lower only!
4. Attach fan and fan duct to the HeatSink.
Make sure the fan sticker is facing towards the HeatSink.
5. Insert collet and collet clip into the top of the HeatSink.
8. Attach the HotEnd extension cable.