Before you begin please note the following safety cautions:
- Be aware of your electronics. Please don't work on your printer while plugged in or turned on.
- Be aware when you heat up your new HotEnd not to burn yourself on the HeaterCore or Nozzle
- Do not change the Revo nozzle whilst hot always wait to cool to room temperature.
- The standard Revo HeaterCore can print up to 300°C, do not exceed these temperatures!
- Firmware modification is not optional; it is a mandatory step unless specified otherwise!
- Make sure you have ordered and received the correct voltage heater and fan to match your printer's power supply.
- Connecting 12v parts to a 24v power supply can result in overheating, component damage, or fire if you are unsure double check the rating on your power supply.
- Your HotEnd and your printer are your responsibility. We cannot be held responsible for damages caused by the use, misuse or abuse of our products.
- We provide these guides as a reference to show that it is possible to mount E3D products to various 3D printers. Users should be mindful that these guides aim to make it easier to mount our HotEnds and Extruders to your printers. However, in most cases, our HotEnds and Extruders are not official drop-in replacements and will most likely void the warranty you have with your printer manufacturer.