|A. 1x Collet||D. 1x Spring||G. 1x Thermistor extension cable|
|B. 1x Collet clip||E. 1x HeaterCore||H. 1x Heater extension cable|
|C. 1x Revo CR Heatsink||F. 1x Revo Nozzle||I. 4x Butt Splice connector|
1. Attach the spring to the groove on the bottom of the Heatsink.
2. Attach the HeaterCore to the HeatSink and spring assembly.
A slight twisting motion may be required.
3. Screw the Nozzle into Heatsink, it should slide freely through the HeaterCore.
There is no need to use tools, this step should be done using your hands only. Hot-tightening is also not required.
If you are following this guide to change nozzles after use ensure the assembly has cooled down to below 50°C before attempting this step!
4. Insert collet and collet clip into the top of the HeatSink.
5. Attach the Heater and Thermistor extension cables.